Our classrooms are staffed by a certified teacher and a teaching assistant who offer an exciting curricular experience which meets national and state standards. Below are the six core components our curriculum is built on.
If you would like to know more about our curriculum, contact us.
- Newton’s Three Laws of Motion
- Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics
- Building Blocks of Matter
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Atmospheric Properties
- Engineering Design Process (EDP)
- 3-D Computer-Aided Design (3.0 hrs as mandated by OASD/RA)
- Navigation and Mapping
Mathematics Operations & Applications
- Numbers and Number Relationships
- Data Analysis
- STEM Careers on Military Facilities
- Personal Investigations